Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A New Adventure...

I will be spending at least the next year engulfed in the world of Show jumping. I will be working for Jeanne Hobbs in NC and am very excited as she has great knowledge and experience in the sport, competing at the Grand Prix level. Now I will most likely still throw a few events in the mix and an occasional dressage show for Dans training. However, the majority of my time will be spent learning all I can about show jumping from Jeanne.

Follow along with me as I learn the in's and out's of an unfamiliar discipline. Having been purely Eventing now for about 10 years it will be a fun and interesting learning experience. 

First show.. The Myopia Horse Show/Putnam Boston Jumper Classic this week. Dan will be doing his first hunter derby, we'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment